Authors are invited to submit abstracts in English (600 to 1000 words) covering one or more of the conference topics. Abstracts must be submitted through Easy Chair. Abstracts and full papers can be either end-user or academically oriented, but noting it is a scientific conference, free of commercial content. The abstract should include sufficient information for a good understanding of the topics to be presented.
Abstracts cannot be submitted anymore!
Authors will be notified of abstract acceptance by end-December 2022. Full papers will then need to be submitted by 31 March 2023. Accepted papers will be scheduled for presentation in one of the sessions of the joint conference, or as a poster presentation. Accepted papers will be made available to registered delegates who attend the conference. Accepted papers will also (post conference) be published on the ISWIM and HVTT Forum websites, and may be selected for inclusion in ISWIM or HVTT Forum publications.
31 October 2022 Submission of abstracts
- 15 November 2022 Extended deadline for submission of abstracts
- End-December 2022 Authors notified of abstract acceptance decision
- 31 March 2023 Submission of full papers
- 31 May 2023 Authors notified of full paper review decision
- Mid-August 2023 Submission of final full papers.
In case of any difficulty please send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org