The selection of abstracts/speakers will be based on extended abstracts (about 4 pages) and include sufficient information for a good understanding of the topic to be presented. No full papers will be required. The Program Committee will use the following criteria: (1) the relevance of the abstract to the topics, (2) the relevance for end-users, (3) the technical, scientific and innovative quality, (4) the quality and clarity of the presentation, (5) the neutrality/no commercial abstracts. All abstracts presented will be made available to the delegates in electronic form on the ISWIM web site.
After the extended abstract acceptance, the authors who wish will be allowed to submit a full paper (8 to 10 pages). This is not mandatory to present at the Seminar. However, the full papers will be reviewed and then published by ISWIM. The accepted abstracts will be invited for oral or poster presentation.
- Submission of extended abstracts before: 1st May 2021
- Acceptance of abstracts before: 1st July 2021
- Submission of final extended abstracts or full paper before: 1st August 2021
Submit your abstract here: www.is-wim.org/seminar3
- You must be one of the authors to submit an abstract.
- All the co-authors must sign up on the ISWIM web site before submitting an extended abstract.
- The presenting authors are required to register for the seminar by September 1, 2021, in order to be included in the program of the seminar.